Ringle, DDS, O. F.
Dr. Ringle has been in practice for 50 years and his daughter, Sudena Johnson, has been a dental assistant for almost 30 years. Their office accepts all forms of dental insurance, including VA, Head Start, Minnesota Care, Medical Assistance and all other third party providers. Dr. Ringle is also a Preferred Delta Provider, a member of Donated Dental Services and is a Critical Access Provider. In addition, the office gives free dental examinations for patients who do not have dental insurance.
- Steingarten Press - Non-profit entitity of Dr. Ringle's hobby of writing.
- Publications include: ''Physician & His Territory'', ''Tanks Fur Comin'', ''Bodega'', Steamboatin On Leech'', ''Te-Bar-Ge-Mo''
- ''Spence, Bobby, Sewell & Max'', ''Born, Raised, Don't Know No Difference''
- Publications also include children's books - ''Vebbeck Series'', ''Three Whales, Three Russian Oliver Trees & Jerry''
- Also has written in dental journals - ''The Benefits of Fluoride'', ''The Old Man Was Right''