Adventure Parks & EventsBanquet Facilities & Meeting SpaceBar/LoungeCampgroundsCateringRestaurants
Celebrate year round at Moondance! You can attend the premiere classic rock festival in the United States, Moondance Jam, or Minnesota's Biggest Little Country festival, Moondance Jammin Country Fest, or our new beer and wine tasting festival, Harvest Moon! OR you can have your own celebration! Moondance Events is open all year for fully catered private parties, banquets and events.
We have two separate indoor facilities each with several unique gathering areas set on a spacious, wooded 300 acres. The grounds include groomed camping areas, a softball complex, recreational trails, a large guesthouse and more. The large area allows us to host multiple private events. Our hard working staff has experience handling all sizes and types of events and will strive to make your event a unique, memorable occasion.
Lazy Moon Backstage Bar is perfect for gatherings like holiday parties, family reunions, birthdays, banquets, meetings, receptions or private parties. It has a full kitchen, bar and several dining areas.
MDJ Saloon & Grill's full bar and large banquet hall make it ideal for weddings, reunions, company and organization banquets, or other large gatherings.
Moondance Fields is four field softball complex with shelter and concessions. It is available for sanctioned and private tournaments or for private events.
Moondance Guesthouse is a beautiful 5 bedroom home for week or weekend rental. You have access to our trails connected to the Chippewa National Forest and Leech Lake area. The guesthouse sleeps 16 with hundreds of campsites also available.
- Moondance Jam: Three Day Rock & Classic Rock Festival held in mid-July >>>
- Moondance Jammin Country Fest: Two Day Country Music Festival held in June >>>
- Moondance Harvest Moon Festival: A fall wine and beer tasting festival held the 1st weekend of October >>>
- Moondance Saloon & Lazy Moon Backstage Bar: Open for special events, private parties, festivals & more.
- Moondance Guesthouse: Vacation home on 300 acres with 6 miles of private trails & access to Chippewa Nat. Forest.