Trails RV Park
Trails is a full service RV park located in north central Minnesota, 4 miles north of Walker in the Chippewa National Forest at the junction of State Hwy 371 & 200.
We have numerous fun family activities available on-site and are in close proximity to many off-site
We hope you'll come and stay with us so you can see just how much fun ''up north'' can be! Bring your boat and bike!!
Note: Firewood Announcement:
With the discovery of Ash Borer in MN, we no longer allow firewood to be brought into our campground. Certified firewood is sold at the main lodge. Thank you for helping save our trees!
- Large shaded and sunny grass sites. Each site borders undisturbed woods, giving ultimate privacy!
- Average site size is 50' X 115'. "Big Rig Friendly" drive thru sites available.
- All sites include water, sewer, 20/30/50 amp electrical, picnic table and fire ring
- WiFi available near lodge and pool.
- Boat storage available on each site.