D.W. Jones, Inc
Real EstateProperty Rental
Over the last 5 years, I have sold over $60 million in area real estate properties. It takes more than record sales to qualify as your real estate agent. The experience and knowledge gained in over 37 years in real estate and executive banking, and a network of sphere of influence buyer and seller contacts are assets that I bring to every client relationship. So are dedication to personal service, ethical standards, professionalism, competency, and integrity, which I consider everyday expectations.
As a lake homeowner, I understand the joy of finding that perfect property that guarantees your grandkids a place at the lake every summer. As an investor, I know the value of selling prime lake property as life evolves and leads you down another path.
Experience matters, and in this day and age, it can be hard to find. I am fortunate enough to be at a place in life that affords me the luxury of working hard in a field that I enjoy. No high pressure, no sales stress, just the confidence that comes from having a long list of exceptional clients I've been proud to serve.
My clients often refer their friends to me. There's no greater honor and I'm thankful for that trust. When you hire me, I work hard and do what it takes to get the job done. I guarantee my service. If you're not 100% satisfied with my performance, you are free to cancel your contract.
After all, real estate is a people business. And that's what makes it so rewarding.
Call me today and we'll discuss how I can put my experience to work for you. Tom Johnson 218-820-0234.
- Dedication to personal service, ethical standards, professionalism, competency and integrity, are everyday expectations
- Referrals to reputable local companies for all your homeowner needs.
- Expert assistance with closing agents, mortgage lenders, appraisers, surveyors, home inspectors and attorneys.
- Experienced and knowledgable in IRS code 1031 exchanges and trades.
- References you are likely to know available upon request.