Leech Lake Resorts
Nothing is crowded and the pace is relaxing. Bailey's is situated on 24 wooded acres with over 1300 feet of shoreline on our quiet, secluded Kabekona Bay. You can wake up to a spectacular sunrise, spend a day on the water with your family and fall asleep to the call of the loon.
We are honored to receive the Congress of MN Resorts RESORTERS OF THE YEAR Award!
- Fish for all species in the sheltered waters of Kabekona Bay.
- Good numbers of all size walleyes are in our bay and nearby Walker Bay.
- Full-service protected harbor. Gas, bait, fish cleaning, Lund boat rentals.
- Nine cabins with fully equipped kitchens. Rustic recreation lodge.
- Large sandy beach! A water trampoline, swim raft, kid's water slide and more.