Leech Lake Resorts
Nothing is crowded and the pace is relaxing. Bailey's is situated on 24 wooded acres with over 1300 feet of shoreline on our quiet, secluded Kabekona Bay. You can wake up to a spectacular sunrise, spend a day on the water with your family and fall asleep to the call of the loon.
We are honored to receive the Community of MN Resorts RESORTERS OF THE YEAR Award!
- Fish for all species in the sheltered deep waters of Kabekona Bay or easily access all of Leech Lake..
- Good numbers of all size walleyes are in our bay and nearby Walker Bay.
- Full-service protected harbor. Gas, bait, Lund boat rentals.
- Nine fully-equipped cabins with knotty pine interiors. Rustic recreation lodge.
- Large sandy beach! Kayaks, paddleboards, swim rafts, kid's water slide and more.