Anderson's Spirit Of The North
Leech Lake Resorts
- 7418 Smoky Point Rd NW Walker MN 56484
- (218) 836-2357
- (800) 516-0077
- Send Email
Opening of fishing thru October
Only 10 minutes east of Walker on Hwy. 200 , North on Smokey Point Road.
Pace yourself active or slow down and listen to the loon's call on the lake beyond your screened porch. Either way, you'll feel the Spirit of the North refreshing your body and soul. 18 acres of privat ground are here for you to explore. Enjoy your own hundred feet of lakeshore.
New protected harbor is waiting for your boat. Easy in and out. Leech Lake big enough for the toughest muskie wrestling and gentle enough for a moonlight boat ride. With its numerours bays and inlets, and its vast expanse of clear, sparkling water stretching to the horizon, Leech Lake is truly a bigh of the Northe Country Mystique.
Check out our 18' MISTY RIVER ALASKAN with 40 h.s.p. ealectric start, depth finders. Guides available.
- NEW 8 BEDROOM LAKE HOME WITH 4 BATHROOM
- NEW 2016 LARGER PROTECTED HARBOR
- New Spacious Lake Homes (AIR, Whirlpool tubs and fireplaces)
- Daily Children Activities
- Great Fishing( Walleye , Northern, Bass, Muskie and Pan Fish)