August 9 OliO Plus Larry and Loran Kimball and friends
Larry and Loran Kimball, father and son, have been playing out together for 5 years, developing
a unique blend of vocal harmonies accompanied by acoustic and electric guitars. Their stage
name was OliO. For the last 2 years they have associated with brothers Grant and Garrett
Raddatz to form OliO Plus, a four piece band featuring drums, keyboard, acoustic and electric
guitar. Whenever possible the group adds Sharon Lembke on bass. This Gazebo event will
feature some combination of the group in addition to Larry and Loran, not burdened by the
shackles of practice and preparation!
concoction of sea-salted vinegar. That description alone might create a compelling urge to attend this
duo’s show, if for no other reason than to experience what unexpected surprises Menten & Nye have up
their sleeve…. or merely watch the two surprise themselves. BYOL&M (Bring Your Own Lemon & Milk).
Gazebo Concert Series
Date and Time
Sunday Aug 9, 2020 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM CDT
The Gazebo Concert Series will be held again this summer from July 5 - August 9 (Sunday Nights at 7pm for
about an hour) in the Community Church of Christ’s gazebo in Walker, Mn. Because risk of Covid-19 spreading
is low in outdoor activities, we believe that with safety measures in place, risk of disease spread would be very
low. To do this safely we ask that you help minimize health risks by following these guidelines. Realize we
cannot guarantee that there will be no spread of COVID-19.
● Please do not attend if you are ill, have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you think you have been exposed
to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
● Those attending gazebo concerts are requested to wear masks, maintain a distance of 6 feet from others
who are not members of their household, and avoid approaching the musicians.
● Avoid shouting or singing along as this tends to spread breath and vapors further than ordinary talking.
● Bring your own seating or view from your car.
● No refreshments will be served, but participants may bring their own.
● If there is bad weather the concert will be cancelled. There will be no performances in the church.