The Gazebo Concert Series will be held again this summer from July 5 - August 9 (Sunday Nights at 7pm for
about an hour) in the Community Church of Christ’s gazebo in Walker, Mn. Because risk of Covid-19 spreading
is low in outdoor activities, we believe that with safety measures in place, risk of disease spread would be very
low. To do this safely we ask that you help minimize health risks by following these guidelines. Realize we
cannot guarantee that there will be no spread of COVID-19.
● Please do not attend if you are ill, have symptoms of COVID-19 or if you think you have been exposed
to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
● Those attending gazebo concerts are requested to wear masks, maintain a distance of 6 feet from others
who are not members of their household, and avoid approaching the musicians.
● Avoid shouting or singing along as this tends to spread breath and vapors further than ordinary talking.
● Bring your own seating or view from your car.
● No refreshments will be served, but participants may bring their own.
● If there is bad weather the concert will be cancelled. There will be no performances in the church.
Gazebo Concert Series
July 26 Bob Mckeown
Bob McKeown is a Bemidji musician who plays guitar and sings with backing tracks of keyboard, bass,
drums and vocals that he has recorded himself. He plays over 50 original songs as well as covers of
popular swing, country, folk, and rock tunes.