- Leech Lake Resorts
Nothing is crowded and the pace is relaxing. Bailey's is situated on 24 wooded acres with over 1300 feet of shoreline on our quiet, secluded Kabekona Bay. You can wake up to a spectacular sunrise, spend a day on the water with your family and fall asleep to the call of the loon.
We are honored to receive the Congress of MN Resorts RESORTERS OF THE YEAR Award!
- Fish for all species in the sheltered waters of Kabekona Bay.
- Good numbers of all size walleyes are in our bay and nearby Walker Bay.
- Full-service protected harbor. Gas, bait, fish cleaning, Lund boat rentals.
- Nine cabins with fully equipped kitchens. Rustic recreation lodge.
- Large sandy beach! A water trampoline, swim raft, kid's water slide and more.
- Accepts less than full week's stay
- Boat/Motors Rental
- Major Credit Cards
- Pets Allowed in Lodging
- Recreation Room
- Resort Apparel/Merchandise
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At1Cabin: 1 bedroom$590 per week or $118 per dayNotes: Rates based on 2 people or less (sleeps up to 4)8Cabin: 2 bedrooms$835 per week or $167 per dayNotes: Rates based on 4 people or less (sleeps up to 8)
On west end of Leech Lake in sheltered Kabekona Bay, just 5 miles NW of Walker on Kabekona Bay Road (CR 38).