Adventure North Resort
- Leech Lake Resorts
- Ice Fishing
Get away from every day at Adventure North Resort, located on Leech Lake in the heart of Minnesota. Families and fisherman alike will enjoy the private resort setting, large reunion lake homes and cozy cabins. Enjoy our heated swimming pool, sandy beach with water toys and protected covered harbor. There''s always something to do at Adventure North Resort, with recreational activities including world class fishing, all kinds of boating, hiking through forests, biking 100''s of miles on paved trails, golfing at one of our area golf courses, and much more!
We take care of the little things so that you can enjoy a relaxing vacation. Our clean, Up-North lake homes offer full kitchens and baths, sun decks or screened patios, air-conditioning and magnificent views of the lake. For your comfort we provide fresh kitchen and bath towels.
During the summer months we have everything needed for fishing and family fun:
• Heated outdoor pool with slide
• Sandy beach with kayaks
• Scenic Lake Homes,
• Lake Toys with Jungle Jim Pyramid
• Protected Covered Harbor & Great Fishing
For the fisherman we have a protected covered harbor with slip rental and:
• Full service harbor staff
• Free launch service for your boat
• Free fish cleaning and we even package your fish for travel
• Free trailer storage
• Boat and pontoon rental
Take a minute to look at our web site and please let us know if we can provide any additional information. www.AdventureNorthResort.com or 800-294-1532
- Heated Outdoor Pool with deck and sun bathing
- Sandy Beaches with water toys like our Giant Aqua Jungle Jim, Kayaks, Fun Bugs, Fishing and more
- Protected, Covered Harbor with slip rental, boat and pontoon rental. Keep your boat dry this year.
- A Fishing Resort for the Family too. Located on Pine Point of Leech Lake, the fishing 'hot spot'.
- Four Season Destination offering unique experiences
From intersection of HWY 371 & 200, travel 1 mile east, turn north onto County Road 13, travel 6.7 miles. Turn right onto County Road 72, travel 2 miles. Turn right, follow signs through the woods.